COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Please inform the clinic:
1) If you have any respiratory symptoms or temperature. If this is the case you will not be booked in for podiatry care and will need to contact your GP for advice on your footcare issue.
2) If you have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of Covid 19 within the past 2 weeks.
3) You would like to be talked through the guidelines and policies on how the appointments and clinic are being run
On the day of your appointment:
1) PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC TOO EARLY OR LATE:
We have spaced appointment times out so that you don't meet anyone coming or going from the clinic. This precaution can only work if we operate a strict entry system for the time of your visit. This also means that we cannot operate past the end of your appointment. If further work is needed or requested past this time you will need to book a separate appointment.
2) ONCE ENTERING THE CLINIC YOU BE BE REQUIRED TO USE THE FOLLOWING:
Sanitiser on your hands - rubbed in for at least 30s
Face mask (either use your own if you have one, and if not we can supply you with one)
These are both prerequisites for treatment. For the sake of the well being of our staff, if you refuse to use either of these precautions we will not be able to treat you and will lose your appointment fee.
3) ATTEND BY YOURSELF
The exceptions to this is in the case of minors (under 16 years) and those with learning difficulties who will still need to be accompanied,